Re: All Aboard the Bondi Tram

Dave Proctor <thadocta@spambait.dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
87uc74$ars$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:87uc74$ars$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> Oh, I don't know - the Westbus service from Glenmore Park is adequate
(could
> be better though, particularly with regard to late night frequencies) and
> the train service is better than that available in any other state capital
> (in terms of frequency - NOT in terms of rolling stock).

** Do Westbus use Nepean Nippers (mini bus) in Penrith all the time??? even
in peak hours to all routes??? If they use the mini bus all the time, is it
crowded during peak hour times & how frequent they pick up passengers during
peak times???

> Agree there - they should subsidise the private companies to get them to
run
> unprofitable services. It is ridiculous that the last bus from Penrith to
> Glenmore Park is at 2112 - this is a MAJOR housing estate, and there are
> other services leaving Penrith to elsewhere up until 2355.

** I agree!!! In Adelaide city = the whole city is near empty after 6:00pm
weeknights. Most of their train services in Adelaide is like ghost trains
after 8:00pm but they are still running up to midnight.

> They should also subsidise the bus companies to get air-conditioned buses.
> It is not a state secret that it gets hotter the further west that you go,
> but there is not one single air-copnditioned bus allocated to Penrith
> depot - Westbus instead allocate the air-conditioned buses to the
Hills-City
> services.

** Well, I'm not surprised as Sydney Far West have to battle & suffer in
order to get some luxury!!!

Cheers.
Danny Mok
dan@flex.com.au