Re: G7 up to 160 km/h

While it was common to use ' for minutes of time and " for seconds of time;
neither usage is correct by Australian standards.  AGPS style manual
consulted the relevant standards association in the early 1970s and
adopted:

s	seconds of time
min	minutes of time
h	hours of time

in	inches of distance (which we really should't have been using since the
1970s)
ft	feet of distance (which we really shouldn't have been using since the
1970s)

'	is still correct for minutes of angle
"	is still correct for seconds of angle

--