Re: Airport Link to Bring Changes.

Dave Proctor <thadocta@spambait.dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
87tbd7$t7l$2@news1.mpx.com.au">news:87tbd7$t7l$2@news1.mpx.com.au...
> Lourie Smit wrote in message ...
> >
> >The reason I specifically mentioned the East Hills Line is that trains
from
> >that line will travel through the new Airport Link while trains from
other
> >lines will not.
>
> But they will still be able to change trains. The reference to "pensioners
> from East Hills" was pointless.

Don't agree. Under you argument pensioners on the East Hills line would be
disadvantaged by having to change trains under the new Airport Link
arrangement.  Of course this is all hypothetical as we both believe that
they can travel through the Airport link using their $1 ticket provided they
do not use the new Airport stations.
Lourie Smit.