Re: R&R- "American Influence Down Under"

In article <%tym4.18171$3b6.75526@ozemail.com.au>,
  "Bill McNiven" <wmcniven@gunzel.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> Freight_man wrote in message <87d2r1$93t$1@news1.mpx.com.au>...
> > Yes and Kentucky, won't be long and we will be annexed as your next
States
> I found in Quebec that, due to local laws about the language to be
used on
> outdoor signs, Colonel Sanders was trading as PFK (Poutlet Frit
Kentucky).
> Perhaps the answer for NZedders will be similar laws about language on
> outdoor signs.
> For example, Colonel Sanders could be oblighed to trade as "Kent'ki
Frud
> Chuck'n", Pepsi's pizza shops would be compelled to trade as "Puzz'
H't" and
> Ronald McDonald would trade as "M'ghD'nlds".
>
> BTW, do as "M'ghD'nlds" in NZ sell sheepburgers?

They call it "KIWI-BURGER" identical to "Aussie burger"(what they sell
in Australia) just something Mac pretends to be a patriot. I would
rather spend my money on the lovely New Zealander cusine then these
crappy junk food.

--
Cheers
James