Re: R&R- "American Influence Down Under"

> Is it true that there are 3.5 million people but 66 million sheep??

Oh my God!  Left side of the bloody road...Left
side...........jesh...another bloody Yank!
and you forgot to count the sheep wearing gumboots.

> How do you keep from shooting upwards into the sky down there?
> Magnetic shoes?
No the beer keeps us firmly 'rooted'

> Are there McDonald's in NZ?  We always look for our native cuisine.
> How about Pizza Hut??

 Yes and Kentucky, won't be long and we will be annexed as your next States
Every bloody street corner has one or the other on it [here in Australia]
now wait a minute, maybe those Kiwi's kept the bloody things out!
Can't remember if I saw one or not.
I reckon we could dynamite the lot in one night if we all got together, How
'bout it Ozzie?  Lets bring the golden arches down
...........and beautiful Bell Burgers with the Lot back! I really do miss my
Kelly Burgers, and all the great take always we had before the Mc Donalds
plastic Cheese and that horrible green thing they put with the cooked
lettuce.....YUK! what are they doing to you Ozzie?
New Zealand is a Fairy Tale and the people are the greatest! The whole show
will keep you talking about your Holiday there for years. Someone will list
the Rail Attractions, and I would appreciate that too, as I need another
Holiday.

Rod ;o)
--
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/