Re: R&R- "American Influence Down Under"

It is pretty horrible what the US is doing to world cultural
diversity:We have eaten in Burger King/Mac etc. in Budapest, Rome,
Paris (Once in each place to see how it translated, we are not
barbarians. were amazed that the Buda one didn't taste like goulash.)
Of course those wonderful countries drive to the right.
We will be driving slowly as we can for a while when we start out
to enjoy NZ countryside.
Nice hearing from you.