Re: NSW Stolen builders plates

> it would have to be pretty rare to risk getting the sack or worse. Is it worth
> it?
>
> Chris

On this job if it isn't bolted down its gone, sometimes even that isn't
enough.
There was a time where if you wanted something you passed the word
arround and it magicly appeared!

My old safeworking instructor told me of a time when he lived in Werris
Creek, I think, and he made a comment that he and his wife wanted a
picket fence in the front. The next day it magicly appeared already
painted. The colour just happened to match the fence at the station,
which was missing.

There was a formula to calculate how much you had to steal to balance
out the tax that was taken.

There are numerous examples still going on today, risk or no risk.

rgds