Re: NSW Stolen builders plates

If you can do that the someone out there is building a 82 class loco out of stolen
parts.
I have heard the police have investigated missing items from time to time, has
anybody been caught?  if you  had 20 buliders plates you would have at least 20
charges to face.

Remember that British Rail employee a year or two back who was charged for stealing
carriages and locomotives. Did he go to gaol?

chris