Re: Paytel Payphones (x-posted)

The Paytel phones in Countrylink trains used to work on the analogue
mobile net when available and when out of range switch to Satellite.
Since the analogue shutdown they now work full time on Satellite until
they work out what other system they are goin to use. $2.50 per minute
for Satellite usage.