Re: Some interesting info from NRCs and ARTCs annual reports.

Suppose the fact that Melbourne just about had all the manufacturing
industry in Australia. Had all the Wealth, even had the first Australian
Parliament!
None of this would have had anything to do with it , I suppose?
Took a very jealous Premier State nearly 100 years to get back what it
deemed to be its rightful place...Ha Ha!
Sydney still has the greatest number of Pubs per head of population in
Australia, but there again
New South Welshmen and women, or so it seems to me, tend to be mostly all
alcoholics, so I guess they need them too. Also a great place to gamble, for
prostitution  and visits.....makes you appreciate good old Victoria, when
you get home.
Rod ;o)

--
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/