Re: Sugar loco "Bundy" to steam north

Sorry, folks.

BUNDY was a Mossman Mill loco that was privately preserved in Melbourne and
Bundaberg before being sold back to Mossman Mill. It was never at
Millaquin.

There is a similar ex-Millaquin loco at Mossman which was obtained by
Mossman Mill for tourist service when steam operations ceased in Bundaberg.

John Browning

Ian Staples <ianst@refer.to.sig.au> wrote in article
<87tunp$tun$1@bunyip.cc.uq.edu.au>...