Re: (NSW) How good are our trains?

My SOB comments were about going home, but I have just got back from
various European countries where beer for breakfast is more prevalent than
coffee (more malt than in WeetBix).  On my first European trip I was
surprised that beer could be obtained from vending machines at stations on
Sunday mornings.  Now it is a non event.  Only Australians are hung up
about the supply and consumption.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith