Re: Tertiary concession cards

Anita Lukaszyk <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
kHOn4.20837$3b6.88247@ozemail.com.au">news:kHOn4.20837$3b6.88247@ozemail.com.au...
> > I'm a poor guy paying by HECS :)  [Actually someone who just figured
> > investing the money that would have gone to pay uni fees would be more
> > beneficial in the long term...]
>
> I say pay while you go... saves you 25%

Invest and you probably get like at least 50% returns...
Not that the government charges you interests or anything... I'll pay back
when I make my first million ;)

> > I bet you have this wonderful pic from 3 years ago where you're all
young
> > and pretty :)  You probably don't want to change anyway :)
>
> The pic was from last year, and YES I do want to change it... What do you
> mean "...from 3 yrs ago when you're all young..." I'm only 18! How much
> younger can I be!

You can be young like me :)  Eternally young at the heart... thats what
counts :)
18 is OLD :)  kekeke
18 makes you a ... second year this year?