Tertiary concession cards

Am I the only person that is outraged at the price of a normal tertiary
concession card in Victoria?  I sure hope not.

A primary/secondary concession card costs $6.30 per year, yet a tertiary
concession card costs $155.  Tertiary students have to put up with enormous
amounts of fees and charges, without having to put up with this.  I'm
currently living in Upwey South, but in a few weeks will be moving to
Warrnambool for university.  In addition to the normal uni charges, I have
to pay $4800 for accommodation and over $250 for first-semester books.  Now
I have to pay $155 for a concession card?  This is ridiculous.

If anyone else is outraged by this, please join me in sending letters of
disgust to the Minister of Transport.

Cheers,

Bryan