Re: (NSW) No 4

Are you going to have 120 Jupiter II's? At least they had at least 5
Thunderbirds, I think. I don't think that this name will make a Digest
report though.........Thunderbirds 10,20, 30 passed through Woop Woop North
on 6BS9 on 23/1 @ 2300.

Maybe the NR's onboard computer should be modified "Warning! Warning! Gunzel
approaching!"

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

Brendan wrote in message <01bf6bb5$375a9880$970d65cb@nadnerb2000>...
|I fully agree! From a standing start, NR's are pretty awesome.
|How about Jupiter II though as a nickname? Because just as the Robinson
|family got "Lost In Space", these locos tend to get lost to signaling
|systems.
|
|Brendan
|
|Eric Cartman <erk_cartman@yahoo.com> wrote in article
|<3Z9l4.340$345.14108@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>...
|> I have a new nickname for the NR's after seeing them power out of Junee
|on
|> the weekend from a standing start - The Thunderbirds
|>
|> "The thunderbirds are GO!"
|>
|> I guess you had to be there.......
|>

|> --
|> Eric
|> www.erk.au.com
|> I am looking for people to exchange
|>  website links with. If you have a website
|> and you would like a link (in exchange for
|>  a link to mine, email me please.
|> Andy B wrote in message <86t8sh$hcn$1@news1.mpx.com.au>...
|> |
|> |Ken Easy <keneasy181@hotmail.com> wrote in message
|> |86s413$ruk$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:86s413$ruk$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
|> |answered
|> |
|> |Just a guess, but one of those robots from the Short Circuit film?
|> |
|> |Number 5 is alive....!
|> |
|> |