Re: Tertiary concession cards

"Bryan Cullis" <rabonzo@primus.com.au> writes:

>Am I the only person that is outraged at the price of a normal tertiary
>concession card in Victoria?  I sure hope not.

>A primary/secondary concession card costs $6.30 per year, yet a tertiary
>concession card costs $155.

...not to mention the fact that most primary school kids' cards and tickets
are paid for by their parents.

>If anyone else is outraged by this, please join me in sending letters of
>disgust to the Minister of Transport.

For what it's worth. The price of tertiary concession cards has been this
high since the Kirner government days, and probably prior to that, too.

They didn't care.
Kennett's mob didn't care.
Will this lot be any different?

[Psst. Try writing to an independent instead ;)  ]

Cheers,

Paul.

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page     | Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards      | paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au