Re: Tertiary concession cards

Anita Lukaszyk <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
iR9n4.19512$3b6.82031@ozemail.com.au">news:iR9n4.19512$3b6.82031@ozemail.com.au...
> I was just looking at a letter UTS sent us out recently. "The Student
> Identification Card Charge   $15*
>
> *HECS liable students are not required to pay the Student Identification
> Card Charge ."

I'm a poor guy paying by HECS :)  [Actually someone who just figured
investing the money that would have gone to pay uni fees would be more
beneficial in the long term...]

> They are sending the cards out by mail this year (I think). I'm gonna be
> stuck with that same pic of me for the next 3 years? Damn!

I bet you have this wonderful pic from 3 years ago where you're all young
and pretty :)  You probably don't want to change anyway :)