Re: Fate of 85/86 class

Diesel engines produce very nasty carcinogenic 'dust particle' compounds in
the 10 to 20 micron size range (ie very small), which the lungs have great
difficulty in removing.  Petrol engines also produce noxious gasses, but
much much less of these carcinogenic 'particles'.

So the next time someone tells you that 'diesel fuel is more environmental
because it takes less energy to refine, and only produces particulate
smoke' - tell them their (lungs) are full of it!

:-)

Actually this would be a good joke if we weren't all choking in it.

Ed