Re: [NSW] M set seating capacity

The gondola section of the Millennium trains will have 9 rows of seats (each
5 across) adjacent to the windows whereas the Tangaras, K sets, S/R-set
motor cars only have 8 rows adjacent to the windows in the gondola section.
That gives 10 extra seats per car minus whatever longitudinal seats you
loose in at the ends of the car.  Not dissimilar to Comeng and Goninan
trailers which have 9 rows adjacent to the windows

All styles of cars have a varying number of seats over/under the stairs in
the gondola section but I see no gain over Tangaras being made there.

Chris

87lvp0$loq$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:87lvp0$loq$1@news1.mpx.com.au...