Re: [NSW] M set seating capacity

The M sets have a smaller guards section than the Tangaras which adds a
little more room for seating,  plus they are probably counting the extra
fold down seats behind the driver's cab.

You can look at some photos of the M set mock-up on my web site at

www.geocities.com/trendy_rechauffe

In other related news, I've heard that the M sets will now be replacing the
Tulloch trailers and some of the early standard double deck power cars
numbered from C3805 as they are nearing the end of their 30 year design
life. (Some will need a lot of work if they are going to last another two
years anyway, especially with their rivets popping!)

bye tr

6_wn4.20292$3b6.86536@ozemail.com.au">news:6_wn4.20292$3b6.86536@ozemail.com.au...