Re: Some interesting info from NRCs and ARTCs annual reports.

Well  Maurie i think, that if you ever run for Chairman of either NRC
or ARTC you would have my vote!!!!

The ARA is trying to set up Infrastructure Planning and Investment
Groups...I look forward to seeing you there.

(By the way have you seen the IIR conference on 'Rail Competition and
Access' in Sydney on 17 Feb 2000, but it is very pricey -$1,800 for 2
days. Some very high powered people are talking and you would enjoy
it. i can't afford it myself. site is www.iir.com.au contact David
Stewart)

One of the points that you alluded was Loco utilization. I would
really like to see the figures directly from NRC.

regards
Andrew Honan