Re: alt.binaries.rail.australia idea. any support?

Dave Proctor said in message <8799nh$qhg$1@news1.mpx.com.au>, I therefore
quote:

>Michael Kurkowski wrote in message
><8ECEF3B38telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net>...
>
>>http://www.netstra.com.au/~mk/scans/budd.gif
>
>>* A disused Budd car, sitting at Port Pirie.
>
>It looks like it has been involved in an accident (at the far end) - it
>seems to disappear suddenly.

I have more photos of it which I can scan at a later point if you or anyone
else is interested. Bearing in mind once again that the scan quality wont
be too good (about the same as what you see there). Only so much touching
up / colour balancing can fix it. My pics are being scanned on a 300dpi
flatbed at the moment, using an el-cheapo lightbox as the light source
(they are slides).

Regards
Michael.

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

Children in the back seat cause accidents.
Accidents in the back seat cause children.