Re: alt.binaries.rail.australia idea. any support?

Sorry Rex, no support from me. With the WWW available to practically
everyone, posting binaries to newsgroups is obsolete. If you want to
contribute to the eventual demise of Usenet, fine it's up to you, because
the more binaries groups exist, the less likely it will be for an ISP to
continue to offer Usenet as a service.

Many already ban *binaries* on Usenet.

Would you buy a 486 for $3000 or a Pentium III for $1500. Similar scenario.
I would like to see your comments on how yet another binaries newsgroup can
be beneficial to railfans, when the WWW already exists.

Regards
Michael

Rex Manning said in message <873g41$6lo$1@news1.mpx.com.au>, I therefore
quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

Children in the back seat cause accidents.
Accidents in the back seat cause children.