Re: Phantom Bells

Dave Proctor wrote:

> The Railway Rasputin II. wrote in message
> <3897AE8E.8B1605EB@fastlink.com.au>...
> >Well thats why we have door open lights and commonsense.
>
> The driver has door open lights?
>
> I have not seen them in the times I have been in drivers cabs.

In T sets, the Door Open indicator lights above the side doors will operate as
long as the Guards Control C/B is closed.  G sets have a door open indicator
light on the driver's dash as well.  S and R sets are being fitted with them as
well, and when they are connected, will cause huge delays.  They will be
connected after the whole fleet has been fitted and the crews are trained in
their use.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au