Re: [NSW] EIS on CD-ROM for Parramatta - Chatswood Railway

Apparently the CD can be ordered by calling 1800 684 490.

A summary document can also be downloaded from
http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/media_re/parra_rail_link.html
The text only version is 42KB, while the general route map is 531KB.
The PDF version however is 15MB!

3897FDC8.AF70ED44@cia.com.au">news:3897FDC8.AF70ED44@cia.com.au...