Re: Female Photographers

Riverstone!! I've never seen her! She was most likely taking pictures of the
broken boom gate (Ie. smashed) at the level crossing (if it was still
there!!). It was been broken 2 times in the last month that i know of.
Apparently it is a regular occurence!!

Paul Jones
Homepage - http://dj_wiseguy.tripod.com/
Email - jonesclan@free.net.au