Re: alt.binaries.rail.australia idea. any support?

David McLoughlin wrote:

> Newsgroups are much easier places to find pictures like this, rather
> than wading through endless boring web pages. Newsgroup pictures are
> also usually up to date.

1. My web site isn't boring! :-)2. Whenever I add photos to my site, I
always post a message to aus.rail with links or instructions on how to
look at them. This means you can easily view up to date photos and if you
ever want to go back and view them again, all you have to do is visit my
site and browse through the galleries. If I have any photos that aren't on
my site but I want to make them available for people on this newsgroup, I
put them on my web space at Ozemail and post a link to aus.rail. Even if
you don't have a site you can get some free web space and upload any
photos to it and then post a link to aus.rail.

> I can't be bothered looking for train pictures on web pages but I
> rummage through the rail binary groups all the time.

I never look at binary groups. I only look at web sites.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au