Re: [VIC] Green Kilmore East Quarry Train

James Brook said in message <389558D8.791B4690@ozemail.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

>I was at Kilmore East waiting for the Tamworth Country Music Train and I
>saw the quarry freight. Two wagons didn't have the "Freight Victoria"
>decal and another wagon was missing the yellow stripe along the bottom.
>Conveniently these three wagons were all next to each other so here is a
>video capture of them on the up quarry freight:

Ah okay, the side I was on (other side of the train) was complete, made
note of it after getting my photo(s). Normally the wheelie-bin isn't worth
photographing any more, but, I figured it's the first time it's been all
green.

>- James Brook -

Regards
Michael.

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

Children in the back seat cause accidents.
Accidents in the back seat cause children.