Re: [VIC] Green Kilmore East Quarry Train

Sam Eades said in message <38950C1D.4C806440@yahoo.com>, I therefore
quote:

>So does this meant that FV liveried locos are now "Frogs" and that their
>green "A"s and "S"s are "bullfrogs"?

Nope, I dunno any name for any of the hood units yet, but the G's are
wheelie bins.

The all-green Apex certainly looks quite good, as I saw today just near the
Moonee Ponds Creek bridge, while waiting for the 'Yeeehaaa Express'. The
down side of it seems to be complete as far as Freight Victoria stuff goes,
but report has it, that the up side of the train isn't completely decalled
yet. I should have photos of it in the next coming weeks, but still none
will be able to go on the web just yet (properly at least).

Regards
Michael.

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

Children in the back seat cause accidents.
Accidents in the back seat cause children.