[VIC] Green Kilmore East Quarry Train

Hi all,
        Just in case no one already knew, or hasn't mentioned it, The KME
Quarry Train is now completely Green and fully decalled.
    I saw the Full G543+21 wagon Quarry Train at Airport West Today
[28-01-00] (no
camera - sorry!).  It looks great - It's just nice to see a whole train in
fresh paint!

Now all we need is 2 green Bullfrogs to haul it one day - now that would be
something :)  - That would make it 2 bullfrogs and 21 "hoppers" <gdr!> :P

regards,

Steven Hurst
Melbourne, Australia

<<<<TRANSPORT TYCOON DELUXE now available at Kmart - $18.95>>>>
What are you waiting for - waste copious amounts of time like me for only
$18.95!!! :)

**Australia Scenario available for download on the Internet - run it like
you want!**

My Railway Website...
http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/rail