Transport Tycoon Deluxe (was: [VIC] Green Kilmore East Quarry Train)

I have Transport Tycoon (not the Deluxe version) but I think Railroad Tycoon II
is a slightly better game, apart from the price, the system requirements and
the safeworking! If you play the game you'll know what I mean about the
safeworking!!!!! lol!

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: