Re: V-Sets @ Sydney Terminal Concourse

I just checked out Sydney Terminal Platform 1 an hour ago.

The Buffer Stop is still in two or three pieces pushed up against the
concourse.  The white safety fence is still damaged, and temporary
fencing is in place around the area (it's the same red and white
fencing that appears in Scott's pictures)

Also, a temporary looking stop light has been mounted to a sleeper
fastened above the railheads about one or two feet from the old buffer
stop.

I wonder if in this day and age, anyone at CityRail or RSA even knows
how to make a buffer stop like the kind that was damaged...  Does
anyone know how long that buffer had been there...

MrPC

In article <92fasr$4u7$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  maikha_l@hotmail.com wrote:
> To Peter and all.
>
> I gurantee a page on this will be up and online by tomorrow! With
> special thanks to Scott for the pictures.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/