Re: V-Sets @ Sydney Terminal Concourse

mmm.....it's not a usual thing to see everyday! Unless the driver had
just graduated from ART? (no offence at all)
Was there any such damage (or even a scratch?) to the front of V61?

And also does anybody know who wrote "Dinga" at the end of platform 10
or something?
In a previous message on this ng. about Cab photos I overheard the
Wyong V-SET driver tell the guard
"I hope I don't rub Dinga in my face!"

Finally, one correction, isn't Platform 1 a country/interstate platform?

Thanks for the notice
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

P.S. Can anybody recognise the platform the V-SET is on in my picture?
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/images

(I.e. The one sitting next to the Tangara)

In article <92brm2$ibj$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  petercook2705@my-deja.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Could anyone give me a rough estimate of how often you would see a V-
> set (or anything else) crash into the buffers at Sydney Terminal?  (a
> la yesterday)
>
> Thanks in advance,
> MrPC
>
> (In case you are wondering, the set involved yesterday was V61, and it
> occurred sometime between 10.30 and 11.30am 26/12/00 at Platform 1)
>
> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/