Re: V-Sets @ Sydney Terminal Concourse

To Peter and all.

I gurantee a page on this will be up and online by tomorrow! With
special thanks to Scott for the pictures.
But there's a catch for all visitors.

Due to Personal Security, I unfortunately had to put a 'checkpoint'
before entering the page.
You'll understand, all, why it's necessary.

But I do like Scott's pictures of V61 and I greatly appreciate it for
him letting me host them on The Intercity Platform, Yours Truly.

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.S. Will SRA go chasing after me with 6 South American assasins if I
displayed the pictures and report?

In article <92ca7u$spo$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  petercook2705@my-deja.com wrote:
> There was a rumour that the train was being reversed by a shunter when
> it crashed into the buffers..
>
> There was some damage.  I'm not sure about scratches, but there were
> some ppl down when they moved the set off the buffers doing something
> to an air hose below the coupler using black duct tape and strips of
> plastic.
>
> And this did occur on Platform 1 - a CountryLink platform.  At least
> five other Gunzels were around that day and I've already seen some
> great pics floating around.  I'm sure someone will furnish a URL in
due
> course (mine haven't been developed yet and probably won't be scanned
> anyway).
>
> MrPC
>
> In article <92c73j$prh$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
>   maikha_l@hotmail.com wrote:
> > mmm.....it's not a usual thing to see everyday! Unless the driver
had
> > just graduated from ART? (no offence at all)
> > Was there any such damage (or even a scratch?) to the front of V61?
> >
> > And also does anybody know who wrote "Dinga" at the end of platform
10
> > or something?
> > In a previous message on this ng. about Cab photos I overheard the
> > Wyong V-SET driver tell the guard
> > "I hope I don't rub Dinga in my face!"
> >
> > Finally, one correction, isn't Platform 1 a country/interstate
> platform?
> >
> > Thanks for the notice
> > Maikha "V" Ly
> > http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
> >
> > P.S. Can anybody recognise the platform the V-SET is on in my
picture?
> > http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/images
> >
> > (I.e. The one sitting next to the Tangara)
>
> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/