Re: NSW TravelPass failures (was Re: Cityrail)

Whilst I have had no such trouble with my Yearly Travelpasses, I have had
Credit Cards zapped. Once I believe it was because it was too close to my
mobile phone arial and the other time I suspect was too many passes through
the magnetometers at Olympic Park.

Geoff Lillico

m3wvcl4e23.fsf@co3018576-a.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au">news:m3wvcl4e23.fsf@co3018576-a.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au...