Re: Siding near Sydneyham station (NSW)

Yes, Graham, I too had noticed the recent clearing of weeds on this siding.
I was wondering if the new occupiers of this area after the departure of the
road base facility were going to actually use it!!! Werris Creek says he saw
some NRs there recently. Owing to the fact that the siding is currently
accessable by hand operated points, I can not see it getting regular use.
Anyway, you would tie the world up trying to shunt off the Down Illawarra.

Back in our days, this siding could also be accessed from the St Peters end.
I think it connected on to the Up Illawarra near Edinburgh Road.

Geoff Lillico

3a49d60f@news1.idx.com.au">news:3a49d60f@news1.idx.com.au...