Re: Siding near Sydneyham station (NSW)

Digging in my memory, from the description it sounds like the siding which
used to lead to the Way and Works cement plant, and also the big engineering
factory right at the St Peter's end [can't remember the name - too long
ago]. Back towards Sydenham the other part of the siding complex ran into
the factory where they made trackwork [Thornley's??] amongst other
enterprises.

It's 25 years since I regularly travelled past, so anyone who can clarify is
welcome. What about you, Geoff L, it would have been a daily sight!

Graham Smith

k5X16.165197$e5.139849@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:k5X16.165197$e5.139849@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...