Re: Siding near Sydneyham station (NSW)

mmm.....sounds like an Industrial Branch Line. Only been past there on
a number of times though.

Anybody have any background whatso ever on the unused tracks on the
LEFT hand side going UP?
I'm sure it's obvious especially with the unsued platforms from
Sydneham.

Maikha "V" Ly

Posted another message on an area close to this. ("Meeks Road and
Branch Line" or something)

In article <k5X16.165197$e5.139849@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>,
  "Philip Shortus" <Shortus@bigpond.com> wrote:
> If you are heading towards the city from Sydneyham station, you will
notice
> on the right hand side of the track that there is a disused siding(s)
> heading into some glass places it has not been used for ages and the
siding
> closest to the trainline has recently been uncovered while the other
siding
> is hardly visible, if anyone call tell me what this siding is It will
be
> greatly appreciated.
> Mark
> Trainman3801@mbox.com.au