Re: Siding near Sydneyham station (NSW)

That siding used to service the Sydney Steel Co. Used to be full of gondola
wagons delivering unfinished steel and taking away finished product. Most
recent time I was in that area was when the wife was buying clothes from
Supre at their factory shop which occupied part of the old complex.

Graham Smith