Re: What to do in Sydney?

James C,   Yes After spending 2 weeks on sydney trains  they certainly are
dirty old things,   And the brakes overheat all the time leaving a loverly
smell in the doorway :p

James there are a new fleet of trains in sydneys Cityrail That i have to be
honest Are right up there with our SMUs  /IMUs  tho are double decker,
they ride very smoothly  And are Extremely Quiet, .  All Cityrail need to
do is have more of them.. and to make the old fleet more modern as we have
inQLD with a lot of the EMUs, (i wonder how long the noisy old buggers will
be running beore they pase them out.)

Still CityTrain sIN brisbane due i think mostly to the faxt we are a
smaller city and have a lot of QR staff for the amount of Trains etc
compared to Cityrail which employes a  lot of geese  *cough* from what ive
seen. and Train guards that cant speak english.

My Next door neighbour used to work for State rail (cityrail) And said it
was dodgy as, with a frighting amount of accidents and near misses.  The
whole system needs a polish up ,  .. Tho something tells me there gettign
better,, havent seen  any Derailments on aus wide News  touch wood.

JJJimmm