Re: What to do in Sydney?

. From a safety side is it better to get off at Hornsby and get a
| > suburban train to Nth Sydney or change at Syd. Terminal for a quick
| > trip over the Harbour Bridge?
|
| Much of a muchness safety wise, although if you are going to Mosman, you
| could get the train from Central to Circular Quay and get the ferry across
| to Mosman. Sit on the outer deck and take in the city lights. Buses
operate
| from the wharf and connect with the ferries.
|
| Dave

The longer you are on a train, the more chance you are of having something
happen. If you are talking train trip wise, the Central - Mosman via Epping,
Hornsby & Chatswood is not a bad one, especially if you take a V set
Central - Hornsby. But if you are wanting to get back to Mosman from Central
in a hurry, Dave's suggestion is the best one. As an alternative, you can
get a Mosman bus (don't know what number) from Wynyard IIRC.

Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"We earn $3 per hour. Where do you
want me to live? The Hilton?" - Pauly, Pizza.(SBS-TV)