Re: [Vic] Opposition wants free Christmas transport and more City Circle trams

taliesin@chariot.net.au (Taliesin Walker) wrote in
<3a3e0a3c.3093458@news.chariot.net.au>:

>For once people from Adelaide can feel a little better. We're going to
>have free public transport after midnight New Year's Day. There
>normally wouldn't be any PT at all!

Our transport operators are bastards.

Do you think they offered us free public transport? Do you think they
offered us all night transport? If you answered yes to any of the
questions, then you're wrong.

Wonder how many more DUI accidents there will be this new year...

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".