Re: Connex Idiots

Whats the point in trying... the email address is returned as unknown
mailbox

>------Transcript of session follows -------
>r.morrison@ptc.vic.gov.au
>550 <r.morrison@ptc.vic.gov.au> Mailbox not found.

so.. no.. they won't get back to you within 24 hours, because they won't get
it!

btw.. I complained about 3 car trains on weekends in November last year,
they rang me and said they would look into it... blah, blah, usual crap...

cheers
Johann

XN%_5.21662$xW4.169491@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:XN%_5.21662$xW4.169491@news-server.bigpond.net.au...