Re: Grafitti

Nothing would happen to them anyway, i remember not that long ago a shit
head that got caught and did like millions of dollars in damage got like a
$750 fine.  If u want to u could petion the host of the domain name, if u
want it here is there info

   Domain Name: MELBOURNEWRITERS.COM

   Administrative Contact:
      NAMEZERO.COM  (NC3029-ORG)  admin@namezero.com
      NAMEZERO.COM
      51 University Ave, Suite K
      LOS GATOS, CA 95030  US
      4083950426 fax: 4083950436
   Technical Contact:
      Technical Coordinator  (TC6611-ORG)  tech@NAMEZERO.COM
      namezero.com, Inc.
      51 University Ave, Suite K
      Los Gatos, CA 95030
      US
      408-395-0426 Fax- - 408-395-0436

After a quick look at the tos of the service u might be able to get them
kicked from the domain, here are the important bit
"if you engage in any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is or
may be harmful to us or to third parties, or any conduct that violates any
law or regulation. Although we may determine, in our sole discretion, that
your conduct violates our use policy (even if such conduct is not
specifically listed in this Section 6.3), the following uses are specific
violations of our use policy" & "(ix) Uploading, posting, linking to or
otherwise transmitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, abusive,
harassing, threatening, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, defamatory,
invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise
objectionable; "

Regards

Andrew
Byron Creek <byroncreek@garbage.com> wrote in message
TtTZ5.158245$e5.115812@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:TtTZ5.158245$e5.115812@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
I hope these morons get busted. I'm fed up with seeing their stupid tags
everywhere. Hopefully they will end up a guest of Her Majesty where
"Chopper", "Toecutter" and "Mad Dog" will teach them a few things they never
learnt in sex education class at school.......

--
Byron Creek

Visit Byron Creek, the HO scale one horse town in New South Wales vastly
overserviced by the NSWGR!!!!!
 http://www.byroncreek.50megs.com

dOLZ5.16986$Xx3.73110@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au">news:dOLZ5.16986$Xx3.73110@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au...