Re: Grafitti

Already done!! I've sent off an email to the admin of the host site, so hopefully these idiots will soon be gone. If they try to set this site up again using the same URL on another host I'll email the new host. Hopefully they won't be able to use the URL again.

--
Byron Creek

Visit Byron Creek, the HO scale one horse town in New South Wales vastly overserviced by the NSWGR!!!!!
 http://www.byroncreek.50megs.com

admin@namezero.com
tech@NAMEZERO.COM

TtTZ5.158245$e5.115812@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:TtTZ5.158245$e5.115812@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...