Re: Grafitti

I hope these morons get busted. I'm fed up with seeing their stupid tags everywhere. Hopefully they will end up a guest of Her Majesty where "Chopper", "Toecutter" and "Mad Dog" will teach them a few things they never learnt in sex education class at school.......

--
Byron Creek

Visit Byron Creek, the HO scale one horse town in New South Wales vastly overserviced by the NSWGR!!!!!

http://www.byroncreek.50megs.com

www.melbournewriters.com