Re: [VIC] New Swanston Timetables

"Mike Alexander" <malex @ bigfoot com> wrote in message
3a35e2e2@news.alphalink.com.au">news:3a35e2e2@news.alphalink.com.au...
> Has anyone done an analysis of the new timetables introduced across the
> southern Swanston tram routes last Sunday?
>
> A cursory glance at my local routes (3 & 78) shows:
>
> * The 3 now runs a 12-minute off-peak rather than the 15-minute it used
to.
> This is just bringing it back to how it was 10 years ago. I'm assuming
> they've done the same to the 67, 64 & 5, which were cut back at the same
> time.

Yes, route 67 is now every 12 minutes off-peak weekdays. 15 minutes on
weekends.

Before the cuts ten years ago, Saturdays were every 12 minutes. Sundays were
every 20-30 minutes though, so we shouldn't complain too much... :-)

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au