Re: Quick quiz: Name that locomotive!

----------
In article <9120ge$o9i$1@nnrp1.deja.com>, james_shugg@my-deja.com wrote:

>As said, members of the class (or type/model) can still be found
>operating in four different states, but in preservation/tourist
>service, on various gauges.

I'd guess the DH class, or whatever else it may be known as around the
traps. Although DH actually signifies Diesel Hydraulic I'm fairly sure this
is the class definition, at least outside QLD. I know they are all over the
sugar system, the 3' Yallourn briquette railway has/had them, isn't there a
unit being used by CRT or similar painted a rather dubious blue in NSW?

Stuart Thyer
Photographer
University of Melbourne