Re: [Vic] Riversdale Station Question

Ben <smithb@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
3a2e8c4c@news.alphalink.com.au">news:3a2e8c4c@news.alphalink.com.au...

> Sam
>
> What is the deal with the ones at Greensborough for years they just
> displayed a "0" then for a time they were acctually displaying
information,
> I havn't seen them working for a while now, though I rarely go to 'borough
> now.
Well, I have worked there since The start of this year. They worked fine
until Heidelberg was resignalled, now, when a certain signal is put to
proceed, the information on platform 2 goes on to the PIDS on platform 1 and
platform 2 updates... no one can sem to fix it...

> Do you work at Greensborough station? If so were you the guy that sold me
my
> concession card this year? :-)

Yeah, I work at Greensborough station... I don't know if I sold you your
concession card, quite possibly though!

--
Sam Eades
seades@bigpond.net.au