Re: [Vic] Riversdale Station Question

On Mon, 04 Dec 2000 22:35:20 +1100, Chris Brownbill
<cbrnbill@enternet.com.au> wrote:

>looks like it could be some sort of destination
>indicator or something.  If so it would seem to be a bit redundant because every
>single train on that platform goes to Alamain stopping all stations - except the
>one daily train which terminates there.

As I haven't seen it, I can't comment on what it actually is, but
Connex are requred to install destination indicators at Riversdale
(and 19 other stations) under their contract (which you can download
from the DOI website)

For those who don't know, the other stations are:
Nunawading
Darling
Ferntree Gully
Heatherdale